Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet The Batch Nag

Hello, all! I am the Anonymous Batch Nag who has been tasked by the blog administrator with the job of nagging all batch '86 Scholasticans for anything and everything that needs your attention because the organizers didn't get your attention and cooperation the first time round.

I willingly took on this responsibility with only one condition...that I shall never ever, and I mean, not ever, be identified. I don't want you to hate me. I am rather lovable once you discover who I am! Heheh!

My first task is to bug, hound, tap your shoulder and even enter your dreams and nag you to submit a theme for our homecoming.

This is what we have so far...

• Kulasa Fiesta
• Kulasa Power '86 (EDSA 1986 was "people power", remember?)
• Through The Looking Glass (The person who submitted this loved the dresses in the movie. The dresses reminded her of the ball we didn't have.)
• Denim Ball (Also for the reason that we didn't celebrate for ourselves, a Graduation Ball.)
• Blue and White Scholar Workers (I know. All of you may be saying "huh?!" Well, this is my suggestion. So please suggest some themes so this doesn't get chosen.)
• 25 Years. Blue Without You.
• 25 Years and Still A Coolasa.
• Silver Jubilee Ball (Hmmm...this seems to be a common suggestion. Maybe we should celebrate our homecoming this way! Pero baka mahalia jackson ang costumes!)


So there. That's all we have for now. 8. Eight themes to choose from, from only a handful of kulasas. Come on, batch '86, we can come up with more than this. There are 7 sections with at least 40 women in each class. All I ask is 2 suggestions from each of you...puhleaze?

Write in before July! O, yan ha, that's a lot of time!

The winner gets to know my true identity. (: Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Maitina Costas-CerroMarch 30, 2010 at 7:57 AM

    Hey Eechy!

    Our theme here in OZ is Coolasa, those living here, whether it be Darwin to Tasmania ala Crocodile Dundee, please email Leah Orosa. She's organising something hip, fun and cool! Bring your teens, because we want them to critic whether the activity was really cool or ninja as my tween and teen call it. They will write a report on how COOL, Kulasa OZ really are. Karen Lacerna and Christine Grande I know you guys are out there, Leah's email is leahorosa@westpac.com.au.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete